Newspolitans, Plumeria Restaurant By The Mansion Bali currently has an exciting opportunity for a potential candidate as Restaurant Manager to join the team.
The Restaurant Manager Role :
He/She is expected to support the Food and Beverage Team in ensuring the efficient running of the departments, and to deputise for the managers and supervisors in their absence, along with managing, training and motivating the team to achieve the highest standards.
The successful candidate will join a talented team staff onsite and will communicate and provide direct support to the operations manager and also to the owner.
Working Hours : Shift Type
Job Requirements :
- The ideal candidate is someone who can take initiative, demonstrate consistency and quality.
- Having a good attitude.
- Enabling and supporting the operational team to deliver outsantding service to our guests.
- He/she will have an ability to work under pressure and thrive within this type of environment.
- In this fast-paced environment, every attention to the finest detail is important to our guests and to them.
- Creative talent is widely supported and you will be given the opportunity to work closely with the other managers on a regular basis to improve standards in the hotel overall.
The successful candidate will have had at least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar managerial role within the hospitality industry.
Benefits In return, they will offer you a supportive workplace in a peaceful environment, competitive salary and excellent guidance and development opportunities. You will also receive meals whilst on shift. This post requires the candidate to be flexible and dedicated to the hospitality profession. If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply and submit your CV Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org cc to email@example.com