Newspolitans, An established 5 stars boutique resort The Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa Ubud currently has an exciting opportunity as a Human Resources Manager position to join the team with specific requirements below.
Job Requirements :
- Having knowledge and minimum of 2 years experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills both English and Bahasa.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply and submit your CV Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com